We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Role
The Senior Operations Manager - Driver Performance and Engagement will report into our Head of Delivery Operations and be a key member of the Fulfillment and Last Mile Delivery Team. This role will be responsible for driving high-visibility strategic initiatives and developing tools and processes to manage driver performance and employee satisfaction.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Own driver performance management and adherence to SLAs.
- Manage a team of 150+ delivery team members and responsible for engagement and eNPS
- Own strategic initiatives that enable Alto to reach our growth, profitability, and best-in-class customer service goals
- Drive quantitative and qualitative analyses to inform actionable insights and recommendations such as labor planning by market for every day/shift
- Translate recommendations to results by executing on action plans and project managing
A bit about you:
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 6-8+ years of work experience in logistics (last mile-delivery), investment banking / consulting / business intelligence or related experience
- Data-driven: Expert using SQL and Excel regularly to analyze data and provide insights. Mathematics or statistics background (preferred, not required)
- Ability to Execute: Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously while focused on execution and results
- Operational Excellence: Familiar with improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, PDSA, Process Entitlement, etc), and will be able to distill what you’ve learned into improvement that you can drive in our business
- Comfort with Ambiguity. You’re able to lead others from ambiguity to clarity
- Excellent Communication Skills. You are pithy and able to clearly socialize ideas to employees at all levels
- Passion: Are deeply passionate about solving real user problems with data-driven solutions
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience in a hyper-growth environment
You'll love this role if you
- Want to be a part of a fast-paced and ever changing start up
- Enjoy playing a key role at the company level and want to be part of Alto’s success
- Want a passionate, humble, and exciting culture