We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 700 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Team
To achieve our vision, we continue to invest in our Data Science & Analytics team to make a difference to our patients and providers. The Analytics team supports our Product, Growth, Marketing, Care, Supply Chain, and Operations teams with insights on better product development and execution to have maximum impact. Product Analysts are responsible for using detailed analyses to guide product strategy and for enabling teams across Alto to answer key business questions. You will work closely with our Product and Operations teams to support and drive high-quality, data-driven decisions.
Accelerate your Career as You
- Perform in-depth analysis on our pharmacy, patient-facing, and provider-facing products to drive key product decisions.
- Support product roadmap by identifying opportunities and quantifying impact of product launches through A/B experimentation and measurement.
- Design, implement, and launch dashboards using SQL to measure the success of our product initiatives.
- Act as a critical thought partner and collaborate closely with Product, Research, Engineering, Growth, and Operations to provide visibility and recommend solutions to drive meaningful impact to our patients and providers.
- Ensure data accuracy and reporting consistency by identifying and implementing data analysis best practices.
- Contribute to defining our team and company data culture through peer collaboration, coaching, and input into the team processes we adopt as we grow the Analytics team together.
A Bit About You
- Embody Alto’s mission and values - Patients Come First, Leave No Patient Behind, Start With Empathy, Focus On Impact, Think Rigorously, Be Humble.
- Expert fluency in SQL-based data manipulation. Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows.
- BA/BS or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as; Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science.
- At least 2 years of work experience in an analytics or technical role, using SQL regularly to analyze data and provide insights.
- Closely partner with business, product, engineering, research and design to influence and inform teammates’ decisions throughout the product lifecycle.
- High level of comfort creating dashboards in Looker/Tableau or comparable software.
- Passionate about solving real user problems with data-driven solutions.
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You're unafraid to dive into an unfamiliar problem but humble enough to make mistakes and iterate.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.