We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Advance your career as you:
As an Enterprise Partner Manager, your focus will be introducing Alto to Healthcare Executives across multiple Enterprise Verticals, with a primary focus around 340B Covered Entities and Third Party Administrators, with the goal of growing your territory’s topline revenue, gross profit and margins. You will work closely with a cross-functional team including regional GMs, operations, marketing, Partner Managers and Provider Success (your implementation team responsible for onboarding new accounts and increasing share throughout your territory). You may specialize in a given Enterprise Vertical or bring a general expertise.
- Identify, target and develop long lasting relationships with Executive-level contacts to expand scope of deals and nurture partnerships
- Build strategies to help achieve week-over-week, month-over-month and quarter-over-quarter growth quotas
- Lead generation, appointment setting, sales presentations and development of new accounts
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Effectively negotiate net new agreements
- Own, troubleshoot and resolve any and all account issues once launched
- Facilitate the resolution of internal workflow needs, working closely with Project Manager and Provider Success, to ensure the Enterprise experience is as friction-less and delightful as the Alto patient and provider experience
- Work cross-functionally to provide Voice of the Customer feedback to Product & Engineering
- Work cross-functionally to design relevant solutions for roadblocks with Enterprise adoption
- Ensure all processes and documentation with clients or patients are compliant
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years experience selling into 340B Entities a must
- 5+ years of outside B2B experience in the SaaS, platform, pharma or broader Healthcare industries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport and understand the needs and wants of a wide array of people
- Experience carrying a quota of at least $1,000,000 per year
- Documented track record of exceeding sales quota
- Experience driving new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely and self sufficient manner
- Comfortable with a pipeline of 50+ open opportunities
- High levels of sales persistence, work ethic, and creative problem-solving with limited resources
- Comfortable with change and role ambiguity in a start-up environment
- Comfort working with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Accountable to partners, teammates and cross functional counterparts
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values!
- Preferred but not required: Pharmacy experience
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.