We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Advance your career as you:
As an Enterprise Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring Alto delivers a best-in-class experience for our Enterprise partners, ranging from Health Systems and Health Plans to Employer groups and Telemedicine companies. As an Enterprise Project manager, you will work closely with a cross-functional team, including marketing, operations, Partner Managers and Provider Success (your implementation team responsible for onboarding new accounts and increasing share throughout your territory).
- Project Management
- Facilitate the resolution of internal workflow needs, working closely with Partner Manager and Provider Success, to ensure the Enterprise experience is as friction-less and delightful as the Alto patient and provider experience
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress on Enterprise initiatives and perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Assist in cross-functional projects from inception to implementation and ensure all processes are documented
- Develop internal reporting and communications
- Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Conduct analysis to identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve protocols and processes to improve efficiency and quality
- Account Management
- Develop trusted client relationships to expand scope of deals and nurture partnerships
- Own, troubleshoot and resolve any and all account issues
- Relay feedback and competitive intelligence from the field to product, marketing, and finance.
- Demonstrate Alto’s values as a brand ambassador both in and outside the office.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of Enterprise Project and/or Account Management experience, Healthcare is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport and understand the needs and wants of a wide array of people
- Documented track record of exceeding sales quota
- Experience driving new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely and self sufficient manner
- Agile and solution oriented mindset
- High levels of persistence, work ethic, and creative problem-solving with limited resources
- Comfortable with change and role ambiguity in a start-up environment
- Comfort working with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Accountable to partners, teammates and cross functional counterparts
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values!
- Preferred but not required: Experience selling to or implementing solutions for doctors, nurses, and other health care providers; a clinical background; or experience selling into enterprise accounts
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company