We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
As a Care Team Senior Manager, you’ll be a key leader for the Fertility Care Operations team by leading multiple Leads and their teams, focusing on providing an extraordinary service experience to patients and advancing our mission. You will define and launch new processes as they are rolled out, measure success through data, develop, manage, and drive appropriate KPIs to measure the performance of your teams and individuals. The role will drive improvements to the patient experience, drive improvements to the operational workflow, implement standard work guidelines, and own people development across your teams.
Our mission at Alto is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere. You are passionate about our mission and have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You thrive in ambiguity and see this as an opportunity to forge the best path. You are a problem solver, identify patterns and issues, and implement solutions. You are an inspiring and organized leader that truly values the impact Alto’s work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first.
You are an ideal candidate if you: Have 5 to 7 years of progressive experience working in an operations environment and at least 3 to 5 years in a leadership role supporting operational functions in the areas of customer service, operations, pharmacy and/or other healthcare and workflow driven environments. In addition, we are looking for someone who has:
- Strong experience building relationships with operations support teams, product teams, business teams, and the operations leadership team
- Experience scaling a line of business or product
- Scaled teams and built sustainable tools and repeatable processes
- Is analytics/metrics focused and have a track record for driving KPI improvements
- Been a leader of leaders. Has demonstrated leadership skills including experience leading and developing people leaders
- Enjoys partnering with cross-functional teams to translate new business development needs into operational plans
- Communicates well with various stakeholders and can build project proposals and business cases
- Delivers meaningful results while operating in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to train, motivate, and coach teams to maintain high patient care standards and build team morale
- Multi-task well and can effectively prioritize multiple engagements simultaneously
It is a plus if you:
- Pharmacy background or have healthcare experience and have managed a team with complex workflows
- Masters in Business Administration
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.