We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
As a lead, you will:
- Provide day-to-day support for 10-15 front line specialists, driving patient and employee satisfaction as well as on-time and accurate medication delivery
- Consistently ensure all team members are in the right roles and phone status
- Coach team members on providing the best patient experience possible, following established guidelines, policies, and standard work
- Review, score, provide feedback, and improve the quality of care team interactions
- Handle escalated patient situations using efficient problem-solving, judgment and care, taking into consideration the needs of the patient, provider relationships, and our business
- Accurately administer company policies including attendance, sick leave, PTO
- Proactively surface insights and feedback from your team to drive continuous improvement across our operation
- Monitor KPIs and provide feedback to improve performance
- Work in the queues and phones to directly support patients, as needed
Who are you?
- You have prior experience mentoring, coaching, and/or training others
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills. Your team members, patients, and internal stakeholders rely on you for concise, articulate feedback and assistance
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a diverse team
- You model Alto values and leadership tenets at all times. You are open-minded, adaptable, positive, empathetic, and professional.
- A persistent and rigorous problem-solver, and fast learner
- You respond to behavior or performance issues in a professional, clear, and objective manner, with guidance
- You are highly productive with minimal oversight
- Able to quickly understand team KPIs, how they relate to our business, and utilize them to drive performance
- Comfortable providing feedback to all front line team members, as needed, to improve team performance and learning
Other desired qualifications:
- Prior pharmacy, healthcare, operations, or customer care experience
- Proficiency navigating web-based software systems
- Prior experience working in a fertility clinic or with fertility patients preferred (fertility team only)
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.