We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 600 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Role
The Head of Business Operations is a critical leader of the Fertility Business Unit and supports our VP, GM of Fertility in running the business day-to-day. They will develop a full understanding of the business strategically and operationally and build the operating / governance model to ensure our cross-functional team is achieving our growth and margin goals. They will surface and prioritize business challenges and opportunities, and lead the corresponding strategic analysis and special projects to make decisions and deliver impact. This leader will thrive in a fast-paced culture, has a proven track record of working cross-functionally, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to take ideas to results.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Build and run the fertility operating cadence to ensure we set the right goals, have the reporting and insights we need to identify areas of deviation and support functions to course correct
- Partner with finance, sales and operations to ensure we have the right forecasting tools and processes to set bottoms-up goals for growth and margin. Ensure this translates to clear initiatives and owners
- Leverage internal data and market insights to proactively surface challenges and opportunities for growth and margin improvement, and drive prioritization for your team and other functions
- Lead high-priority strategic initiatives, from problem definition to decision and/or implementation. Use data to deliver business insights and develop business cases. Work with leaders across sales, provider success, patient care, fulfillment, finance, and product to make thoughtful decisions and build ownership of solutions
A bit about you:
- 10+ years of experience with a mix of strategy and business operations in high-growth and complex organizations.
- Exceptional problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills, and a highly data-driven approach
- Strong financial acumen and experience in forecasting and budget management. Demonstrated experience understanding and actioning key value drivers of a business, including pricing and operational improvements
- Proven ability to create effective relationships and be an “influencer” at all organizational levels and with various cross-functional partners to deliver results
- Results driven and action-oriented approach to your work
- Experience building and/or leading business processes to set goals, identify key metrics, and track results
- Experience in healthcare a plus
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.