We’re building a new kind of pharmacy because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering prescriptions, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 500 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can (over)deliver.
Advance your career as you:
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be focused on introducing Alto to some of the nation’s largest and most complex fertility accounts. You will work closely with a cross-functional team including Partnerships Managers, Provider Success, marketing, operations and your leadership team with the goal of building high-leverage relationships with executive level contacts and key physician stakeholders. You will help define account specific sales strategies for your target clinics based upon their unique needs. You will coordinate internal resources in order to execute on said strategies and provide a consistent cadence of communication internally to ensure alignment and a proper sense of urgency. You will play an integral role in the development of new product offerings and services that will shape how we serve this vital segment of our customer base at a National level.
- Identify, target and develop long lasting relationships with Executive-level contacts to expand scope of deals and nurture partnerships.
- Deeply understand the Reproductive Health Care model and the business aspects of Reproductive Clinics.
- Work cross-functionally with your Partnership Manager, Provider Success and leadership teams to establish and execute quarterly and annual strategies for Strategic Accounts.
- Effectively negotiate new agreements to ensure Alto is the pharmacy of choice.
- Facilitate the resolution of internal workflow needs, working closely with Partner.
- Manager and Provider Success, to ensure the Strategic Account experience is as friction-less and delightful as the Alto patient and provider experience.
- Work cross-functionally to provide Voice of the Customer feedback to Product & Engineering.
- Work cross-functionally to design relevant solutions for roadblocks with Strategic Account adoption.
- Exceed sales targets.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of Reproductive Health outside sales experience.
- Outside B2B sales experience in the SaaS, platform, pharma or broader Healthcare industries.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaborator with high EQ.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and understand the needs and wants of a wide array of people.
- Proficient at building a strategic plan to improve Alto’s positioning in key accounts.
- Experience carrying a quota of at least $1,000,000 per year.
- Documented track record of exceeding sales quota.
- Experience driving new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely and self sufficient manner.
- Agile and solution oriented mindset capable of working crossfunctionaly to achieve goals.
- High levels of sales persistence, EQ, work ethic, and creative problem-solving with limited resources
- Comfortable with change and role ambiguity in a start-up environment
- Comfort working with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Accountable to partners, teammates and cross functional counterparts
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values!
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.