We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Team
Our fertility business has quickly transformed the experience for fertility patients, by delivering the highest quality customer service and convenience, enabled by our technology and an exceptional team of pharmacists and patient care specialists. 9 out of 10 patients report they would recommend Alto Fertility to a friend or colleague! We have established a strong leadership presence on the West Coast, and are preparing for our national expansion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Teach, train, and empower new clinic users from your market on the AltoMD platform and Alto processes
- Confidently communicate how Alto addresses common pain points encountered by clinic back-office procedures
- Facilitate the resolution of any internal workflow needs to ensure that clinics consider Alto their preferred pharmacy partner
- Partner closely with other members of the Growth Team, including Partnership Managers (Sales) and Onboarding Specialists
- Document and track clinic issues, feedback, and requests - escalating as needed
- Work cross-functionally to design relevant solutions for roadblocks with clinic adoption
- Develop and implement initiatives to increase Alto engagement and retention
- Provide Voice of the Customer feedback to Product & Engineering
- 5+ years of frontline customer service/support experience in a rapidly growing start-up
- Experience engaging and retaining strategic customers or vendors
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
- Pharmacy Operations experience a plus
Skills & Orientation
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values
- Executive presence
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator with the ability to partner and influence across levels and functions
- Self-directed problem solver with experience developing and improving processes
- Ability and desire to work on disparate and multiple issues on a rapid resolution timeline
- Ability to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
- Ability to self-reflect, learn, and be honest about development areas
- Ability to not sweat the small stuff, and a sense of humor
It’s a plus if you have: Pharmacist/PharmD background
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.