Alto Pharmacy is hiring part-time delivery drivers to deliver prescriptions to patients. Ideal candidate must be dependable, reliable, possess excellent customer service skills, a sense of urgency. You also must possess a valid drivers license, reliable vehicle, proof of registration and proof of insurance.
The schedule is flexible for this role and you can work an average of 30 hours per week. You will begin your day by making your way to our Pharmacy location in San Francisco to pick up the packages before you begin your route. We have 3 and 4 hour shifts that are available 7 days a week for you to make deliveries.
Please submit your application here: https://www.fountain.com/scriptdash/apply/scriptdash-applicants
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Corporate Cell-Phone Plan
- Sick and Vacation days
- Holiday and Overtime pay
- Attendance, attitude, and flexibility is extremely important.
- Must drive vehicles in accordance with traffic regulations and observe traffic lights, other vehicles and pedestrians on the street to avoid accidents. Must comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Expected to make efficient and timely deliveries to various locations on a route
- Flexibility to drive within any of delivery zones
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- General Liability Insurance & Valid Motor Vehicle Registration
- United States Work Authorization
- Conversational English skills and a passion for customer service
- Monday - Friday:
- 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM & 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM (3 hour shifts)
- 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM & 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (4 hour shifts)
- Saturday - Sunday:
- 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM (3 hour shifts)
- 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM (4 hour shifts)
- North Bay: Marin County
- South Bay: Santa Clara County
- West Bay: San Francisco County, Marin County
- East Bay: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Solano County
What is Alto Pharmacy?
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.