We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Here at Alto, we use advanced technology and human empathy to improve a broken pharmacy industry into the modern era, and to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all. In the Transfer Specialist role, you will have the opportunity to be a patient advocate and deliver exceptional patient care by facilitating prescription transfers from other pharmacies to Alto. Our mission at Alto is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere.
As an Alto Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Transfer Specialist, you are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You enjoy problem-solving and truly value the impact your work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first. You are scrappy and resourceful, and view mistakes as an opportunity to go above and beyond to wow customers.
- Call or fax other pharmacies to follow-up on patient initiated prescription transfer requests
- Provide patients with prompt and courteous updates
- Troubleshoot patients’ concerns and questions autonomously
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have previous call center experience
- Are interested in how healthcare works and looking to grow your career
- Have an interest in learning more about the operational process
- Friendly disposition and outstanding customer service experience
- Would like to get your foot in the door in the Pharmacy business
- High school diploma / GED
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.