We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
About the Team
As the Office Manager at our Dallas office, you will set the tone and play a huge role in our office culture. Here at Alto, we use advanced technology and human empathy to improve a broken pharmacy industry into the modern era, and to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all. As the Office Manager, you will have the opportunity to ensure our employees have everything they need to successfully serve our patients and do their jobs. Our mission at Alto is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere.
As the Alto Office Manager, you are passionate about providing outstanding service and have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You are hungry and eager to dive right in. You are well-organized, friendly, and have a great attitude! You are not afraid to do things differently and to push yourself to think outside of the box. You are excited by ambiguity. You are scrappy and resourceful, and view mistakes as an opportunity to go above and beyond to wow our employees.
- You will own the condition of the office at all times, making sure it is always tidy, professional, presentable and clutter-free.
- You will be Alto’s liason with property management and all office service providers to keep the office in pristine condition at all times (internet, electricity, cleaning, maintenance, etc.).
- You will engage, manage and direct vendors delivering services to the office
- You will support coordination and workplace services onboarding sessions for new hires
- You will manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- You will manage and own our internal ticketing system by responding to tickets and ensure timely service to Altoids
- You will plan company happiness events including: birthdays, anniversaries, recognition and celebrations, team bonding activities and team offsites.
- You will help ensure the office is engaged and connected to company All Hands Meetings
- You will support office-wide communications when necessary including inclement weather
- You will manage our snack program and other workplace supplies
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience
- Are proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Groups)
- Will take ownership, are scrappy, and excited to build an office from the ground up
- Have strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment where you own your role from start to finish, and make decisions quickly and independently based upon established guidelines and workplace policies
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values!
- Mac experience
- Event management experience.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.