We're building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system's most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor's orders requires more than just delivering pills, we're managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine's true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We've filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we've raised $354 million in funding, and we're on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
The Recruiting Team at Alto is searching for Dallas's first Senior Operations Recruiter! Our team plays an integral role in building the company from the ground up at scale. We partner directly with the business to understand their growth goals and find top talent that will bring us to the next level. This role reports directly to the Head of Business Recruiting.
As part of the inaugural class, you will partner with Hiring Managers to craft the recruiting strategy behind attracting, assessing, and hiring top talent. You will support a rapidly growing business unit, meaning you will have to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment—unafraid to dive into ambiguity. Success within the first year will include helping us grow from 0 to 100+ Dallas employees.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Partner with our line managers within the operations and pharmacy functions to understand the business needs, establish hiring goals, and develop hiring strategies
- Advise leadership on market trends and provide insight regarding Alto's position as an attractive employer
- Drive the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer
- Build a pipeline of skilled talent through creative sourcing efforts
- Partner with our recruiting coordinators, hiring managers and interviewers to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
A Bit About You:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting for high-volume front-line roles such as customer support or pharmacy technicians
- Experience managing an end-to-end candidate pipeline, from sourcing to candidate evaluation to offer negotiation and delivery
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and inform recruiting goals and projections
- Experience creating job campaigns on sites including, but not limited to, Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- In-depth knowledge of ATS configuration (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience as a first recruiter or have held responsibility for staffing a new office from zero
- Experience working in Tech and Healthcare/Pharma companies
- High proficiency with recruiting tools like Gem, GoodTime, and TalentWall or comparable tools
About Our Benefits:
We believe that a happy mind and body make a happy and successful employee, so we're pleased to offer solutions that keep your mind and body refreshed and healthy. Our employees have access to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision care packages, on-demand counseling services with Ginger, on-site meditation and mindfulness classes, and discounted gym memberships.
Peace of mind allows our employees to focus on what matters in life! That's why we think it's important to ensure your home, family and funds are protected. Alto Pharmacy offers benefits like parental leave, group life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance, not to mention a health savings account, flexible spending account options, commuter benefits and more.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.