We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Our mission at Alto is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere. If you join our mission as a Compliance Project Manager, you’ll be a key member of the Pharmacy and Compliance Team assisting in cross-functional projects. You should like to see things done the right way -- and be empathetic about working with people to find a better way. If you are collaborative, detailed, analytical, and have a history of successful project deliverables, this exciting, hands-on role will align with and reward you professionally.
- Assist in cross-functional projects from inception to implementation. Projects will include collaborating with company stakeholders to drive compliant facility readiness and successful licensing of new pharmacies, creating appropriate compliance training and resources to support internal teams, supporting regulatory research and planning in new expansion markets, and other large scale projects.
- Assist in implementation of new pharmacy policies, operations processes, pharmacy system updates, and/or strategic initiatives to comply with regulatory mandates as we expand our national footprint
- Utilize project management skills, experience, and methodologies to run successful projects through planning, resource management, meeting planning/facilitation, conflict resolution, risk mitigation, and status reporting
- Effectively interface with project sponsors and business leads to reach a mutually acceptable agreement on project objectives, scope, deliverables, timeframes, resources and outcomes
- Multi-task well and can effectively prioritize multiple engagements simultaneously
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience at a healthcare organization
- Expertise in Board of Pharmacy regulatory policies and mandates
- Knowledge in Board of Pharmacy, commercial and government funded auditing best practices
- Thrive in ambiguity and see this it an opportunity to forge the best path
- Preferred RPh or PharmD
- Sit/ stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to communicate orally with management and other co-workers is important. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is important for conversations. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.
- Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally is required.
- Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computers.
- Travel via airplane and/ or automobile with overnight stays up to 10% of the time
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.