We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Reporting directly to the Head of Talent, we are seeking an exceptional leader who can bring their expertise, creativity and vision to oversee recruiting operations and programs. You will work with business leaders in refining our current processes as we continue to build our recruiting strategy.
You will be a key partner alongside recruiting team members, business leaders and interviewers in the design and iteration of strategies and programs that directly impact hiring success and candidate experience.
- You will understand, refine and scale processes that enable efficiencies across the recruiting team.
- You will own the selection, implementation, and administration of systems, tools, and resources; customizing configurations, streamlining workflows, and enabling users to be more efficient and provide a share-worthy candidate experience.
- You will drive reporting and advance our hiring analytics, enabling our business to make more informed hiring decisions as we grow.
- You will build, implement and maintain programs that help drive continued success and solve for a human-first candidate experience
- You will lead and develop a distributed team of Recruiting Coordinators that applies diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- You will define success for the Recruiting Coordination team through setting strategic objectives and priorities that solve for current gaps, anticipate future possibilities and needs, and align directly with organizational priorities.
- You will create and facilitate training and resources for our recruiting team, new leaders and interviewers as our operations evolve and scale.
- You have 5+ years of experience scoping, leading and delivering recruiting operations solutions and programs
- You have at least 1+ year of experience leading people
- You have exceptional mentorship skills, and proven ability to lead others (in formal, or informal capacity)
- You have knowledge of successful recruiting practices in high growth environments
- You have strong project management experience (preferably agile/scrum), with focus on Recruiting, HR or Operations
- You are proficient with report building in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- You have hands on experience in analysis and reporting
- You have experience working in, and configuring business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Looker
- You are familiar with Greenhouse ATS administration, with an added bonus for prior experience building reports or dashboards using Greenhouse data
- Experience partnering with, and influencing, senior leadership on recruiting programs strategy and hiring initiatives
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.