We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Our Provider Success team is responsible for ensuring that Alto delivers a best-in-class experience for practitioners who work at our partner clinics. The Provider Success Specialist will be responsible for the continued growth of their Alto relationship. The Provider Success Specialist role is responsible for identifying and resolving pain points for all new clinic customers. You will be the contact at Alto responsible for managing and growing the clinic relationship once a successful pilot has been completed. As a strategic contributor to the Alto Growth team, you will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate adoption of Alto by partnering on day-to-day needs with clinics to help them succeed, applying sound operational practices, inventing and simplifying onboarding practices cross-functionally, and communicating and providing input to the Growth team and cross-functionally on training on best practices for efficiency.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Partner Managers (Sales) and Onboarding Specialist to transition accounts from pilot to adoption and engagement lifecycle stages.
- Own, troubleshoot and resolve any and all account issues.
- Facilitate the resolution of any internal workflow needs to ensure that new clinics experience a friction-less, delightful Alto experience.
- Show clinic users how to accomplish their goals with Alto tools.
- Teach, train, and empower new clinic users from your book of business on the AltoMD platform and Alto processes.
- Confidently communicate how Alto addresses common pain points encountered by clinic back-office procedures.
- Document and track clinic issues, feedback, and requests - escalating to other parts of the organization as needed.
- Develop and implement initiatives to increase Alto engagement and retention.
- Work cross-functionally to provide Voice of the Customer feedback to Product & Engineering
- Work cross-functionally to design relevant solutions for roadblocks with clinic adoption
- Ensure all processes and documentation with clients or patients are compliant
- Escalate all high severity incidents with clinics or providers to the appropriate channels
Proficient verbal and written communication skills are a must as this role is responsible for communicating complex pharmacy solutions to a variety of internal and external stakeholders. The ability to get up to speed rapidly on Alto internal processes and all clinic-facing workflows is essential. Desire and willingness to resolve multiple disparate requests on a tight timeline will be key to success in this role.
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values
- 5+ years of frontline customer service/support experience in a rapidly growing start-up. Pharmacy Operations experience a plus
- Experience engaging and retaining strategic customers or vendors
- Executive presence
- Passion for helping and empowering others
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and desire to work on disparate and multiple issues on a rapid resolution timeline
- Motivation to solve unique problems creatively and efficiently
- Self-directed and problem solver with demonstrated experience developing and improving processes
- Ability to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
- Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong communicator with the ability to partner and influence across levels and functions
- Proficient in Google Suite applications such as Sheets and Presentation, Salesforce a plus
- Strong ability to self-reflect, learn, and be honest about development areas
- A sense of humor and ability to not sweat the small stuff
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
It’s a plus if you have:
- Pharmacist/PharmD background