We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
As a Courier On-boarding & Support Specialist reporting to our Head of Delivery, you own and execute the on-boarding and ramp-up of our couriers delivering medicine to our patients. You are tech savvy and can switch between desktop applications and mobile apps with ease. You are comfortable communicating with our couriers on the phone and are eager to support a growing team of car and bike couriers making hundreds of deliveries on a daily basis. You will work closely with our recruiting, fulfillment and operations teams to drive the items below.
- Ensure all newly hired couriers get on-boarded to the appropriate systems (e.g., OnFleet, Slack, When I Work) and complete required training
- Develop, coordinate and track courier training (mix of videos, webinars, hand-books etc.) that helps set our couriers up for success and drives improvement across key-metrics
- Launch new markets by developing scalable processes and creating a playbook to improve efficiency and quality
- Partner with Central Dispatching team to ensure all new couriers get embedded into the daily schedule
- Work with the delivery team to optimize and streamline the on-boarding process
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 1-4 years of work experience (experience on-boarding hourly workers in the gig economy is preferred)
- Developed and delivered training content that drives improvement of operational metrics
- Managed multiple remote stakeholders across varying levels and teams
- Experience developing and executing project plans from start to finish including diligently tracking due dates, owners and milestones
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment where you own your role from start to finish, and make decisions quickly and independently
- Enthusiasm about building a positive culture in a dynamic team
- Outstanding multitasking abilities, sound judgment and critical thinking skills
- Expert-level oral and written communication skills
- Belief in Alto’s mission and our company values
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.