We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
As a Recruiting Program Coordinator, you will execute on our plans for rapid growth of our courier hiring initiatives. The ideal candidate will move quickly as a builder and is a doer. This person has a people-first approach but is a process-savvy operator who delights in building scalable recruiting practices.
In this role, you will streamline and automate the recruitment processes that will enable us to scale our delivery services as we launch new sites across the US, beginning with launches in Las Vegas, Seattle and more! You will play a critical role within the recruiting team by ensuring our workflows and data are structured optimally. In doing so, you will improve data quality throughout our systems. You will thrive in this role if you are highly detail-oriented and capable of relaying information and recommendations to a variety of hiring teams across the company. You will project management solutions and support rapid design and iteration to ensure scalable and maintainable growth of our courier workforce.
- Operationalize our courier recruiting program documenting the process including handoffs and controls
- Attract talent by writing effective and engaging roles postings
- Serve as an ambassador for Alto, ensuring that our candidates have a delightful experience
- Act as the main point of contact on the interview process for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, respond to questions and troubleshoot issues
- Schedule and conduct initial phone screens using our ATS, Greenhouse; handling confidential candidate information with discretion
- Complete background checks using Checkr and review results
- Make hiring recommendations based upon hiring criteria and direction from the dispatch lead
- Partner with our fulfillment team to drive the standardization of recruiting processes for our courier hiring
- Provide daily, weekly and quarterly reporting on hiring results including target achievement, candidate experience and areas for improvement
- Communicate professionally at all times, represent the best of Alto to our candidates
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in a recruiting, project management or process improvement role
- Hands-on experience with recruiting automation software such as Fountain, Zoho Workerly, Recruitee, or other comparable platforms
- Prior experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS), such as Greenhouse.
- A positive, “can do,” service-oriented attitude, with excellent follow through on issues
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate professionally via email and phone with candidates and managers
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently, experience in a fast paced high tech environment a plus
- Proven customer service skills, has a solid track record of delivering results and a desire to exceed expectations
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- A desire to constantly improve, fixes processes, addresses issues and solves problems
It would be even better if you have:
- Prior experience using the Fountain hiring platform to create customized workflows
- Experience in high-volume recruiting for retail, hospitality, restaurant or gig economy industries