Alto’s security program is focused on protecting patient’s security and privacy while enabling our business to operate and grow. We support the product and engineering team as they build a secure platform for our patients, providers and employees. We also work directly with our pharmacy and operations teams to ensure that they can care for our patients securely and efficiently. We work closely with our pharmacy compliance team to ensure that we always respect our patients’ privacy.
We are looking for engineers to join our team to focus on detection and incident response. We support a growing engineering team and need to ensure they have the tools and knowledge to build products that protect our patients.
- Build out a security platform that collects the necessary data and turns it into meaningful alerts.
- Investigate security incidents to understand what happened, why and how can we prevent it in the future.
- Identify places where we can be more efficient and automate our response, reducing the impact on on-call resources.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build security monitoring into all products and tools to ensure we can protect our systems and data.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have worked in a professional SIRT (monitoring and/or response) role previously.
- Have 2+ years engineering experience in a cloud environment, such as AWS.
- Are comfortable working across the stack and taking on new security challenges.
- Communicate effectively about technical and non-technical topics with a diverse team.
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment where need to consider competing interests, and make decisions quickly and independently.
- Believe in Alto’s mission and embodies our company values.
- Have worked in a healthcare environment and familiar with HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
- Relevant security certifications.