Alto is building the world's most patient-centric, tech enabled pharmacy, and we are seeking an FP&A (Growth) Senior Analyst to be a key member of our quickly growing FP&A team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining all revenue and demand planning and for preparing analysis to drive optimized decision-making and assess business development opportunities.
You will help create the framework to measure the success of therapeutic areas, return on Sales initiatives and marketing investments, and the preparation and design of our next generation of business metrics, reporting and forecasting models. As a result, you will gain exposure to senior-level decision making and develop lasting relationships across the company.
The ideal candidate needs to be a dynamic self starter with a passion for continuous process improvement in a fast paced, high growth environment, and the ability to clearly communicate deliverables and recommendations.
- Own, build, maintain and evolve complex financial models (revenue, demand planning, develop P&L’s for new therapeutic areas)
- Identification and maintenance of key metrics as the business evolves to help provide insights into performance including the evolution of our customer value/lifetime value framework (CAC), sales productivity, pipeline velocity, etc.
- Work closely with Finance leadership to understand growth levers that impact the financial well-being of the business
- Invest in yourself - be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting, dashboards and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies, to monitor the financial performance of the company, and ensure reporting, measurement and forecasting consistency across all regions
- Be a thought partner to marketing leadership on defining framework to measure return and assess marketing investments, initiatives and opportunities, based on anticipated ROI and variance to actual analysis
- Ensure we are consistently and effectively measuring our online spend efficiency at the channel level (display, programmatic, social, etc)
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance,Business Administration or similar field
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups), Access, SQL and/or VBA
- Experience with Sales/Marketing department or division is preferred
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines.
- Industry experience in healthcare a plus
- Passionate about building a young company and comfortable working in a fast-past changing environment
- Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong ability to self-reflect, learn, and be honest about development areas
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values!
You’ll love this role if you:
- Want to be a part of a fast-paced and ever changing start up
- Enjoy playing a key role in a growing team and want to be part of Alto’s success.
- Want a passionate, humble, and exciting culture
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog.