We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
The HR Operations Analyst is at the heart of all people transactions at Alto. From the time a new hire starts, the Ops Analyst takes care of this person and all necessary HR administration. Functionally aligned, they work closely with several teams, including HRBPs, Immigration and Relocation, Learning & Development, Legal, Payroll, IT, and Rewards. With a strong focus on customer service, the Analyst interacts directly with employees to ensure all of their HR questions and needs are taken care of. This support continues as people exit the organization. They work closely with HRBPs and IT to process terminations, gather exit data and ensure all steps for off-boarding are completed. This is a critical role to ensuring data integrity for our systems, and they operate as the face of HR providing high quality HR support for employees. Must enjoy a relentless pursuit of quality service, process efficiency, global scale, and automation. If you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with a knack for getting things done - then this opportunity is perfect for you.
- You will be responsible for HR administration, including on-boarding new hires, managing employee life-cycle processes and documentation
- You will manage our HRIS systems including core HR, benefits and payroll inputs
- You will perform employment verification, including maintaining status changes for background checks and termination documentation
- You will perform data analysis and participate in enhancement projects
- You will proactively identify process improvement opportunities to help HR team scale
- You will facilitate and coordinate New Hire Orientation in your location
- You will closely align with HRBPs to manage day to day HR operations and employee life cycle changes
- You will manage incoming inquiries from managers and individual contributors to process employee data changes
- You will coordinate with immigration and relocation teams as necessary
- You will coordinate offboarding activities as employees exit the organization
- You will maintain people data across HR systems and ensure all data entry has an audit point to preserve data integrity
- You will develop strong understanding for process management in our core systems
- You will proactively identify process improvement opportunities to better leverage technology and help the HR team scale
- You will participate in system implementation and enhancement projects: requirements definition, process design, and system testing
- You will respond to annual audit inquiries
- You will ensure necessary documentation is stored in electronic employee files
- You will generate transfer and verification of employment letters
- You have 1-3 years experience as an HR Generalist or a similar role, preferably in the technology industry
- You have superior written and verbal communications
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills
- You have a high attention to detail
- You exhibit excellent teamwork, problem solving and client focus skills
- You have a “Roll up your sleeves” attitude and adaptability skills in a fast-paced environment
- You are resourceful, analytical and process driven
- You deliver a high level of service and quality
- You are able to analyze and manipulate large data sets in Excel and Google spreadsheets
- You are proficient with HRIS systems or other standard HR tools
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.