Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $1B ARR by the end of 2020. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups May Be the Next 'Unicorns'".
Alto is seeking a licensed Pharmacy Technician to provide an outstanding patient experience from on-boarding through delivery at our Seattle pharmacy. We want an individual who is passionate about improving patient health outcomes by changing the traditional pharmacy model for the better, and making access to medications simple and seamless through quality service. We are looking for a team player who is analytical, detail-oriented, adept at prioritizing, reliable, and has exceptional communication skills.
What you would do:
- Perform quality control and prescription order consolidation in preparation for delivery; checking the complete details of the order, to ensure patients are receiving the correct medications
- Work with our fantastic team of in-house couriers and route them effectively to deliver to our patients on time
- Engage and communicate cross-functionally with other teams to improve our internal systems
- Pay close attention to detail as you product check while filling boxes to ensure the right package, gets to the right place, at the right time
- Accurately prepare and fill orders for patients in a timely and with precise detail
- Assist with inventory management duties such as placing orders with vendors and confirming receipt, removing outdated drugs, and ensuring medication availability by maintaining/stocking automated dispensing machines
- Apply your knowledge of the pharmacy industry in a company that’s revolutionizing the pharmacy experience
- A current CPhT pharmacy technician license (PTCB and 1+ year experience working in a pharmacy is preferred)
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, and know how to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Communicates clearly and effectively
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.