Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with its tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery for prescriptions, seven days a week. More importantly, Alto offers price transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We focus solely on patients' healthcare needs, and we are changing the pharmacy landscape.
We are a Series C startup with over $74M in funding and a current run rate of over $120M (4x a year ago), projected to break $300M by the end of 2019. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups May Be the Next ‘Unicorns’.”
We are looking for a product analyst to be a key member of our quickly growing team. Our product analytics team is responsible for using detailed analyses to guide product strategy and for enabling teams across Alto to answer key business questions. As the first product analyst at Alto, you will work closely with our product and operations teams to support and drive high-quality, data-driven decisions.
Example projects of an Alto product analyst include:
- Analyzing our patient onboarding and checkout flows to understand where in the process patients are missing the information they need to self-onboard and feel the need to reach out to us to assist with their medications.
- Diving deep into our prescription and reimbursement data to make recommendations on how to increase our margins.
- Mapping out and understanding the flow of prescriptions through our pharmacy to identify bottlenecks and opportunities to improve our operational processes.
- Perform in-depth analysis on our pharmacy, patient-facing, and provider-facing products to drive key product decisions
- Design, implement, and launch dashboards using SQL to measure the success of our product initiatives
- Ensure data accuracy and reporting consistency by identifying and implementing data analysis best practices
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product managers, and analysts on the operations and growth teams to support analytics needs across all business functions
- Contribute to defining our team and company data culture through peer collaboration, coaching, and input into the team processes we adopt as we grow the analytics team together
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Are highly proficient in SQL
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in an analytics or technical role, using SQL regularly to analyze data and provide insights
- Have a technical or engineering background (e.g. BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Stats, or related technical field)
- Are deeply passionate about solving real user problems with data-driven solutions
- Thrive in a dynamic fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You're unafraid to dive into an unfamiliar problem but humble enough to make mistakes and iterate.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.