Altium is transforming the way electronics are designed and built. From startups to world’s technology giants, our digital platforms give more power to PCB designers, supply chain, and manufacturing, letting them collaborate as never before.
- Constant innovation has created a transformative technology, unique in its space
- More than 30,000 companies and 100,000 electronics engineers worldwide use Altium
- We are growing, debt-free, and financially strong, with the resources to become #1 in the EDA industry
About the role:
We’re a software company that provides applications and solutions aimed to help electronic engineers to design and create electronic products. More specifically, we’re a PCB design company - we provide CAD solutions to help to design and manufacture Printed Circuit Boards - the foundation of every electronics product presently. We’re 30 years in the market, and our cloud-based platform Altium 365, allows effortlessly share current design progress with management, or purchasing, or a potential manufacturer, in a way that is also easy for them - simplified, interactive collaboration, from any device
Who we seek
Our business is expanding and transitioning from classic desktop applications to Software As A Service model. We’re looking for a person to help us engineer and support the solution.
A day in the life of our Software Engineer (CAD):
- As a Senior Engineer, you’ll be part of a team that is working on developing a UI in WPF and solving the problems of connecting the UI and ECAD systems.
Who We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in WPF projects
- Knowledge of .NET, WPF (MVVM, MVP)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Understanding the SOLID Principles;
- Experience in writing unit tests (using nUnit, xUnit or MS Test);
- Debugging Delphi-code is welcome, although not required.
only umova oprace (no B2B contracts)
🎯 What Matters to Us
- Big-thinking in pursuit of purpose
- Diversity of thought
- Courage of conviction
- Transparency of intent
- Ingenuity of AND
- Agility in action
- Adaptability of approach
- Grit in pursuit of mission
🌍 Also, we would like you to know
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
💡 Learn more about why a career at Altium is an opportunity like no other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAYCOLpPLPE
✈️ Altium Benefits: https://careers.altium.com/#s-benefits