ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage personnel performing operational, compliance and financial internal audits performed throughout the organization.
- This includes reviewing and approving audit plans and programs, reviewing audit work papers, reviewing audit reports and presenting audit results to senior management.
- In addition to supervision of staff, this individual may also be required to performing audit activities on more complex processes, which require a higher level of judgment and expertise.
- The individual should have a minimum of 6 years of experience in the area of public accounting and/or internal auditing.
- A designation as a Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor is preferred but not required. A bachelors degree in Accounting or Business is preferred but not required.
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, are required.