ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have experience building and running a product strategy?
- Do you bring a data-oriented and agile mindset to your work?
- Do you have a self-starter attitude that is constantly iterating and improving?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a talented Program Manager, Operations in our Atlanta office to help develop and execute programs in support of the organization’s strategic direction. This individual will need to establish and manage new project management process for major project initiatives in legal, compliance, and software document processes as well.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO…
- Partner with managers and executives to drive and track non-technical and technical internal projects from inception through completion
- Create streamlined project timelines, track and push deliverables, and estimate/track budgeting for high-priority projects using project tracking software such as MS Project, Smartsheets, and Google Docs
- Conduct project intake meetings with stakeholders and present project plans to all stakeholders and executives involved in the project
- Communicate regular project status updates and reports to stakeholders throughout the organization, building out a formal project management process and software suite to support the function
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the business unit, implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Develop and maintain evaluation methods to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement while also measuring customer satisfaction and ROI on revenue expenditures
WHAT ABOUT YOU? To accomplish the above, we expect you to have...
- Strong program management or project management experience. Real Estate experience is required. CRM experience is preferred.
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders, and analyzing contracts to determine, align and manage available resources to deliver timely results
- Driven, with a desire to learn how to operate in an agile business operating model, with six sigma certification preferred
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family baseball games, happy hours and bowling) and onsite (examples include office Olympics, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.