ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Altisource is seeking an experience, strategic, and innovative Visual/Graphic Designer to lead the Altisource brand. You're a creative thinker and design strategist who can create concepts quickly and with purpose. The ability to contribute ideas, execute those ideas, and work collaboratively is key.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Receive direction from art director and senior designers in order to address a business opportunity, initiative or challenge with compelling creative solutions
- Work closely with design, development and marketing teams to execute and implement projects
- Produce and assist with layouts and prototypes that bring projects to life. This will include print collateral, websites, landing pages, email, presentations, video, icon development and other marketing needs
- Work on a full spectrum of projects from concept to execution, work closely with our creative and marketing teams to plan and produce beautiful and contemporary artwork in a variety of formats.
- Stay connected with the latest standards, changes, and trends in the visual design field as well as demonstrating a commitment to building on your knowledge and staying current in your skills
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Experience in an agency or in house creative team with a background working on BOTH print, video and digital projects
- Strong experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign and After Effects; strong experience with HTML, CSS, grid systems, responsive design. Working knowledge of Sketch and Marketo are a big bonuses.
- An online portfolio of both print and digital design projects showcasing innovative and original design solutions. Friendly reminder: this is mandatory to be considered as a candidate for this role
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salary; if you go above and beyond you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.