Are ready to work at Altisource?
- Do you have an extensive and successful relationship management background within the mortgage industry?
- Are you interested in developing, growing and enhancing a new client relationships management approach for a leading company in the mortgage services and real estate industries?
- Do you enjoy building long-term relationships and existing account expansion strategies?
If so, Altisource would love to hear from you! Altisource, a leading provider in end-to-end services and technologies to the mortgage and real estate industries, is seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated Client Relationship Manager to join their rapidly growing Field Services team. This group delivers best-in-class products and services that help clients, insurers and investors operate, scale and protect their business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Establish strong client relationships with existing client base across the nation with a focus on operational needs, retention and expansion
- Create existing client expansion roadmaps, client product/service gap lists, and pair with sales operations to leverage existing client data to present relationship management plans and roadmaps to senior executives within Altisource
- Serve as an escalation point on technical and service-based concerns raised by clients and quickly/efficiently address and resolve escalated issues and develop long term solutions
- Attend important industry-related events and serve as an industry thought leader
- Assist in operational organization and reporting needs
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- 4+ years account and relationship management experience within the mortgage industry, Property Preservation
- Proven history of success in both establishing relationships with top-tier mortgage clients and expanding accounts
- World-class account management skills with a passion for client service and experience
- Investor and insurer regulatory knowledge and application to efficient operational compliance
- A solid working knowledge of the mortgage lifecycle and compliance metrics, and a good working knowledge of property preservation and inspection services
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of any assistance.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.