READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you an expert in managing time and prioritizing commitments?
- Can you work on several projects simultaneously while still having excellent attention to detail?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer you an exciting career with meaningful work and great colleagues as well as many development opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Foreclosure Auction Services Specialist to manage the day to day asset management related activities. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Sourcing property details such as bed/bath counts, lot sizes, property types, etc. from public records
- Ordering marketing photos and receiving and uploading those photos to Hubzu
- Boarding properties into Equator and completing tasking to list properties on Hubzu
- Updating Equator with status changes and bidding information when received
- Updating Equator with results from foreclosure sales
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have…
- Ability to search and use websites including various county tax assessor sites
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate, mortgages, and foreclosure
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.