ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a natural helper who loves working through people’s problems to find the best solution?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you interested in working on a new product where you can make an immediate impact?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with a passion for the mortgage industry to develop and manage client relations the Altisource umbrella. This is a great time to join the team and be a part of a growing and stable organization.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Oversee the setup and fulfillment of new mortgage loans submitted to the processing department
- Work directly with both internal and external customers to provide excellent customer service and meet all processing steps and process requirements
- Maintain a pipeline of 40 loan files per month
- Appropriately resolve issues and understand when it is necessary to escalate to senior management
- Actively participate in Calibration calls with clients to ensure that their needs are being met and that we are informing them of areas of opportunity
WHAT ABOUT YOU?You have...
- Prior experience with hands-on residential mortgage loan processing
- Prior experience working in a customer centric environment which includes direct interaction with clients
- Current with residential mortgage processing regulations such as SAFE Act, TRID, Investor guidelines, etc
- Ability to properly handle confidential information
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at email@example.com if we can be of any assistance.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.