READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have a passion for shaping corporate litigation strategy and process improvement?
- Are you an analytical mind who builds great relationships?
- Do you want to make a lasting impact with a company committed to excellence?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a
dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer you an exciting career with meaningful work and great colleagues as well as many development opportunities.
We are looking for experienced Counsel, Litigation to be responsible for assisting Associate General Counsel, Litigation and the General Counsel in the legal affairs of the company by working with outside counsel to defend claims against the company and identifying process improvements to avoid future legal disputes. help facelift our current operations platform by implementing new technologies and process that will streamline our cross-sell ability and ensure data integrity across the company. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage outside litigation counsel during the lifecycle of litigation matters, including providing strategic direction and partnering with leadership
- Analyze and resolve claims and formulate litigation strategy
- Coordinate discovery responses and supervise the preparation of pleadings, briefs, declarations and other legal documents to ensure consistency and factual accuracy
- Assist with depositions and court proceedings, including witness preparation
- Evaluate practices and processes and recommend changes where required
- Monitor and report litigation activities and expenses
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Record of outstanding success at a law firm or corporate setting where innovation, collaboration and results are a high priority
- Experience handling a wide range of litigation from small litigation matters to multimillion dollar cases
- Commitment to exceptional service and delivery
- Demonstrate exceptional ability in communications, leadership and relationship building
- Juris Doctorate from a nationally recognized law school required
- Admitted to a state bar and eligible to practice under the Georgia In-House Counsel rules
- Although not required, the ideal candidate will also have some experience handling employment disputes
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at if we can be of any assistance!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.