ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Altisource is seeking an experience, strategic, and innovative Marketing Analyst to join our rapidly-growing organization to help take us to the next level of awesome. We are looking to better understand our ever-changing customers and marketplaces. The Marketing Analyst will help us do just that by gathering and interpreting data from the customer markets we serve to help facilitate data-driven decisions, enabling us to better serve our customers
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Analyzing metrics across the Marketing Organization
- Develop a template to track marketplace intelligence, detailing market specifics and current and potential market share that will be scalable as new data becomes available
- Accurately measure and model financial impact across all marketing channels (digital, traditional media, and social media)
- Develop methods to measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Present findings and recommendations to all stakeholders including Brand Marketers and C-level executives
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Experience in an agency or serving marketers making investment or other execution decisions; account and/or project management experience a plus
- Experience using a Marketing Attribution tool (Marketo, Bizible, Salesforce, Platform, etc). Familiarity with Tableau a plus
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities; working knowledge of statistical concepts
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salary plus Incentives; if you go above and beyond you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.