ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have extensive experience building out and streamlining Salesforce CRM environments for growing organizations?
- Have you implemented automated marketing technologies that help companies connect with their customers?
- Do you want to make a lasting impact and join a new team that will change the way our organization cross-sells?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Altisource is seeking an experience, strategic, and innovative Salesforce Administrator to join our rapidly-growing organization to help take us to the next level of awesome. The Salesforce Administrator will help face lift our current sales and marketing Operations platform by implementing new processes that will streamline our cross-sell ability and ensure data integrity across the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee the Sales and Marketing Operations technology and process function of Altisource across all business units within the current Salesforce and Marketo environment as well as the entirety of the Martech product stack
- Analyze Altisource’s current use of Salesforce across all business units, identify all areas for optimization, build out an enterprise project plan for a full SFDC uplift/revamp and deliver a world-class end product
- Partner with technical resources to identify all overlapping or disparate data within Salesforce and cleanse the data across the organization
- Define and implement CRM best practices to be utilized by all members across the organization interacting with the new MarTech product stack built/upgraded
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Excellent Salesforce.com environment buildout and implementation experience within an enterprise setting utilizing hundreds to thousands of seats and large amounts of sales data, Salesforce Certification are a plus
- Proven experience implementing and building out marketing automation systems using Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or related technologies and integrating those systems with other technologies in the business environment
- Superb strategic planning, process creation, and project management skills. World-class team management and team-building skills
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salary plus Incentives; if you go above and beyond you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.