ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for an Associate, Granite Risk Management to help support our Altisource Team!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Works across sub-process like funding and inspections to meet the deliverable requirements
- Reviews inspection results and ensures compliance with draw requests. Updates proprietary construction management software with current status, outstanding support documentation and customer service notes.
- Reviews underwriting materials with the Underwriting functions to assess viability of both Proposed Contractors and Projects
- Responsible for generating draw status notifications for primary contact and monitors service level agreements to ensure contractual turn times are met.
- Perform analysis on proposed construction projects and review Contractor qualifications.
- Receives requests by telephone or email and provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information and routes the request to the proper person. Traces the status of draws through internal software systems and works with the customer service team lead to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Daily ordering of residential and commercial inspections. Review, update and balance budgets when new information is provided and revise reports accordingly. Maintain acceptable levels of data integrity and quality.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with internal and external clients to ensure the efficient flow of work in the department.
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- The ability to multitask with strong organizational skills.
- The highest level of customer service and communication skills to work with teams across the globe.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, are extremely organized and have great problem solving skills.
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.