ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
If so, nice to meet you. We are looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Software Engineer, reporting to Assistant Manager. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with the IT Vendor Support team in areas such as reporting of issues, identifying the solution and tracking them to closure.
- Responsible for ensuring agreed SLAs are achieved.
- Document all the customer interactions and technical investigations in the ticketing system at all times.
- Responsible for creating new users on the system and assigning required access rights as per user’s profile.
- Represent team in audit reviews, change advisory calls, business continuity programs such as Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Should exhibit decision making to escalate issues and risks to the relevant managers.
- Undertakes level 1 & level 2 activities in Environment Support.
- Monitor Integration interface tables and highlight any inconsistencies to TIC.
- Flexibility and dedication in acquiring new responsibilities and skills.
- Adhere to standards and processes for incident resolution.
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders such as QE, Product Management, Infrastructure support and Release management teams to deliver solutions to customer requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership experience as well as the ability to lead a group
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- Proficiency in working with MS SQL SERVER 2008 R2 and above.
- Proficiency in working on Windows Server Management & IIS.
- Proficiency in tracking and resolving windows related vulnerabilities.
- Generate and Review audit reports for access levels.
- Application support experience.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Positive customer facing attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Good experience in SSIS & SSRS and ETL Concepts
- Good experience in administrating the IIS 7.0 and above version
- Good experience in Maintenance and support related project.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at Careers@altisource.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.