ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you good at Analysis and Risk Assessments?
- Are you good at Team Management?
- Do you want to lead critical Credit & Income (C&I) team?If so, nice to meet you! We are looking for an experienced Team Lead for Credit and IncomeWe are a leader in providing end-to-end services and technology to the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, Altisource’s solutions solve complex business problems within the mortgage originations and servicing fields and provide innovative online real estate platforms for both consumers and investors.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Maintain a working knowledge of Fannie, Freddie, FHA, VA, USDA and Non-QM origination guidelines
- Train and lead a team of offshore associates and analysts
- Manage C&I pipeline for multiple clients
- Manage team level metric reporting to effectively track the performance of the aligned functional area
- Utilize decision and reporting tools to minimize variability, improve quality and maximize profitability of the business
- Interact effectively with senior management, other departments and customers
- Build and maintain strong relationship with end-client executive management to ensure customer happiness and fulfillment
- Facilitate floor support and query resolution
- Conduct team huddles (daily stand up) and calibrations
- Perform sample QCs and share feedback with the team
- Handle loan level escalations and issues
- Counsel and coach the team on best practices, error resolution, and continued training and growth
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience in Origination underwriting, Credit & Income or Pre-Purchase Reviews
- Exposure to all loan product types including Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA
- Should be subject matter expert in C&I
- Team management experience would be an added advantage and would be preferred.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Comprehensive insurance plans ;- Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
- Wellness Programs – Onsite doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor, Onsite health checkup camps etc.
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include cricket/football games and annual company celebrations) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status