ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you good at Mortgage Loan Processing and Background Reverifications?
- Are you good with Project Managing huge pipelines with multiple loan-level tasks?
- Do you have a natural flare for Team Management?
- Do you want to lead critical Mortgage QC Reverification team?If so, nice to meet you! We are looking for an experienced Team Leader, QC, and ReverificationWe are a leader in providing end-to-end services and technology to the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, Altisource’s solutions solve complex business problems within the mortgage originations and servicing fields and provide innovative online real estate platforms for both consumers and investors.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Maintain a working knowledge of all current mortgage industry guidelines, federal and state lending laws and have the ability to interpret credit policy, investor and origination guidelines
- Train and lead a team of offshore associates and analysts
- Project manage pipelines to coordinate with multiple stakeholders and ensure timely completion of reverification and processing activities
- Project manage complex pipelines with multiple tasks and ensure each one gets completed timely and accurately without any loose ends
- Manage and track performance metrics for each position within area of responsibility and lead staff toward exceeding stated business objectives
- Manage team level metric reporting to effectively track the performance of the aligned functional area
- Utilize decision and reporting tools to minimize variability, improve quality and maximize profitability of the business
- Interact effectively with senior management, other departments and customers
- Facilitate floor support and query resolution
- Conduct team huddles (daily stand up) and calibrations
- Perform sample QCs and share feedback with the team
- Handle loan level escalations and issues
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience in Mortgage Loan Processing and Loan Co-ordination
- Experience in outbound calling for background verification and procuring mortgage documents
- Team management experience would be an added advantage and would be preferred
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Comprehensive insurance plans ;- Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
- Wellness Programs – Onsite doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor, Onsite health checkup camps etc.
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include cricket/football games and annual company celebrations) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status