ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you good at Analysis and Risk Assessments?
- Do you have a natural flare for team management?
- Do you want to lead critical US Mortgage Originations Underwriting team?If so, nice to meet you! We are looking for an experienced Team Lead for Mortgage Underwriting services.We are a leader in providing end-to-end services and technology to the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, Altisource’s solutions solve complex business problems within the mortgage originations and servicing fields and provide innovative online real estate platforms for both consumers and investors.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Maintain a working knowledge of Fannie, Freddie, FHA, VA, USDA and Non-QM origination guidelines
- Train and lead a team of offshore associates and analysts
- Manage underwriting pipeline maintenance and equitable delegation to the underwriting team
- Ensure continuing education for the underwriting team on internal and client-related policy and procedure implementations and changes
- Manage team level metric reporting to effectively track the performance of the aligned functional area
- Utilize decision and reporting tools to minimize variability, improve quality and maximize profitability of the business
- Interact effectively with senior management, other departments and customers
- Build and maintain strong relationship with end-client executive management to ensure customer happiness and fulfillment
- Facilitate floors support and query resolution
- Conduct team huddles and calibrations
- Perform sample QCs and to shared feedback with the team
- Handle loan-level escalations and issues
- Counsel and coach underwriting team on best practices, error resolution, and continued training and growth
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience in Live Origination underwriting on retail, wholesale, and/or jumbo loans is required
- Excellent working knowledge of DU/LP/AUS, FHA Connection and Total Scorecard
- Should be subject matter expert in US Mortgage Originations Underwriting
- Candidate with team management experience would be preferred.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Comprehensive insurance plans ;- Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
- Wellness Programs – Onsite doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor, Onsite health checkup camps etc.
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include cricket/football games and annual company celebrations) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status