ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you good at assessing mortgage loans from closing and compliance standpoint?
- Do you have a knack for understanding complex state and federal regulations and convert them to layman instructions?
- Are you good at Team Management?
- Do you want to lead critical closing and compliance team?If so, nice to meet you! We are looking for an experienced Team Leader, Closing and ComplianceWe are a leader in providing end-to-end services and technology to the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, Altisource’s solutions solve complex business problems within the mortgage originations and servicing fields and provide innovative online real estate platforms for both consumers and investors.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Maintain a working knowledge of all current mortgage industry guidelines, federal and state lending laws and have the ability to interpret credit policy, investor and origination guidelines
- Train and lead a team of offshore associates and analysts
- Manage the daily operations associated with the originations and fulfillment of residential mortgage loans
- Manage and track performance metrics for each position within area of responsibility and lead staff toward exceeding stated business objectives
- Manage team level metric reporting to effectively track the performance of the aligned functional area
- Utilize decision and reporting tools to minimize variability, improve quality and maximize profitability of the business
- Interact effectively with senior management, other departments and customers
- Facilitate floor support and query resolution
- Conduct team huddles (daily stand up) and calibrations
- Perform sample QCs and share feedback with the team
- Handle loan level escalations and issues
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience in Origination closing and compliance review
- Exposure in loan estimate and closing disclosure review and preparation.
- Well-versed with compliance ease / mavent reports and compliance curative measures
- Should be subject matter expert in Closing and Compliance
- Team management experience would be an added advantage and would be preferred
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Comprehensive insurance plans ;- Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
- Wellness Programs – Onsite doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor, Onsite health checkup camps etc.
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include cricket/football games and annual company celebrations) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status