ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have a passion for leading edge, online consumer products?
- Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic Oracle HCM professionals?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Altisource is seeking a seasoned, brilliant, and innovative Oracle HCM Assistant Manager to join our rapidly-growing organization to help take us to the next level of awesome. This role will manage a team of HCM specialists and work closely with teams throughout the organization to deliver streamlined, integrated solutions to enhance our current systems and operations.
Requirements and Qualification:
• Minimum 2.5-5 years of experience in Oracle Cloud HCM.
• Oracle fusion HCM implementation/Support experience.
• At least 2 years experience in Oracle Fusion HCM configuration for global HR - at least 1 full life cycle project delivery experience (hands-on)
• Knowledge on Creating Payroll Elements, Eligibility Profiles
• Self-motivated and self-directed abilities to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with "time-critical" deadlines
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Extensive knowledge on HDL and Worksheet data loading.
• Knowledge of compensation module.
• Work experience in OTBI and BI reports.
• Expertise in HCM extracts
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at Careers@altisource.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.