ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have a passion for leading edge, online consumer products?
- Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic engineers professionals?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, nice to meet you; Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States with Hubzu.com. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
We are looking for an experienced, brilliant and innovative Lead Engineer, reporting directly to our Director of Technology, if you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
As the Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering new features on Hubzu.com to give the best real estate experience for buyers and sellers. You will work closely with the Product Owners to understand the business requirements. You will work both independently and cross-functionally to generate ideas, transform those ideas into product features, and oversee the design and development of new features. You will be responsible for maintaining high level of productivity and code quality.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Understand the requirements from the Product Owners
- Collaborate with the team for design and development of features
- Review code and mentor the junior members in the team
- Ensure the deliverables from the Development team is of high quality
- Look for process improvements and drive towards excellence
- Find, Explore and Use tools that can accelerate our delivery of more great features!
Key Result Areas:
- Develop new features to meet the needs of Hubzu.com’s retail customers
- Own the deliverables from a Scrum team and responsible for meeting timelines
- Coordinate rapid, smooth, and successfully iterative product launches in close collaboration with Product Owner, Quality Engineering and UI Teams
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- E/B.Tech in Computer Science or similar
- 7+ years in product development with exposure in e-commerce platforms
- Excellent programming skills in Java, J2EE and related web technologies
- Experience on Spring & Hibernate frameworks is highly preferred
- Strong Experience on Web Services especially RESTful API design
- Good understanding about Multithreading / Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational database concepts (MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision
- Must possess excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Must be adaptable to agile methodology work in a fast-paced environment
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at Careers@altisource.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.