Ready for an exciting career at Altisource?
- Do you have a passion for leading edge, online consumer products?
- Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic product management professionals?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer you an exciting career with meaningful work and great colleagues as well as many development opportunities.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced leader in our Plano office to be a Foreclosure Product Leader to help expand foreclosure capabilities, capture market share and drive revenue growth. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
What you get to do
- Building out nationwide foreclosure auction services, on-par with top competitors from a county coverage standpoint
- Foreclosure marketing innovator focused on creating additional asset level value for clients and promoting the Hubzu brand to both clients and customers
- Drive foreclosure technology expansion using best practices/extensive experience
- Provide sales support as SME for Hubzu Foreclosure/CWCOT – sales pitches, demos, onboarding support and performance optimization
- Detailed mapping, process and workflow, of each state foreclosure auction and CWCOT first chance auction
What about you? You have…
- Detailed knowledge of nationwide (every state – not just non-judicial) foreclosure auction processes. Proven track record of hiring, training, and optimizing geographically diverse auction teams (contractors/vendors)
- Experience in the foreclosure auction business as a leader within product operations or similar
- Experience working and building relationships with county level officials, court clerks, foreclosure attorneys or otherwise, that are instrumental in setting up and running smooth foreclosure operations
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, we think you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to help you prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.