Manager, Financial Reporting
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. ("Altisource" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: ASPS), is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative services and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing markets we serve.
The Manager, Financial Reporting position will report to the Vice President, Financial Reporting and support the Company’s internal and external reporting function. The Manager will ensure SEC reporting on Forms 10-K and 10-Q, as well as local statutory reports and internal management reports, are accurate and completed on a timely basis.
- Leading the preparation of all externally distributed financial reports with respect to Altisource and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, including the preparation of SEC Forms (e.g., 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, etc.), press releases and information provided to analysts and others and the preparation of statutory financial reports in various international jurisdictions, including Luxembourg, India, the Netherlands, Mauritius and the Philippines;
- Participating in the preparation of the annual proxy statement;
- Coordinating the monthly internal reporting to management;
- Reviewing monthly consolidation entries;
- Assisting in the administration of the financial systems of the Company;
- Ensuring compliance with SEC reporting and other technical accounting requirements related to reporting;
- Preparing debt covenant reporting other regulatory and contractual financial reporting requirements;
- Coordinating interactions with external and internal auditors with respect to financial reporting;
- Coordinating the reporting activities with other accounting and operations groups to assure that various reporting deadlines are met;
- Coordinating all required subsidiary reporting compliance with management, outside advisors, bankers, attorneys, etc.;
- Assisting in maintaining a system of internal controls that is Sarbanes-Oxley compliant;
- Maintaining timely communication with finance management; keeping them informed of all material financial and reporting issues;
- Coordinating the reconciliation and settlement of intercompany balances in coordination with tax and treasury, after consideration of regulatory and other issues; and
- Assisting with special ad-hoc projects as necessary.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Improve the timeliness and quality of reporting, both external and internal;
- Identification of cost improvement opportunities;
- Timely satisfaction of all compliance areas; and
- Ability to support growth initiatives of the Company while maintaining high standard of quality and effective control environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting;
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in external financial reporting including experience in public accounting or extensive experience in technical financial reporting with a large public, multi-national company;
- Consolidation experience;
- CPA designation preferred;
- Experience with Workiva’s Wdesk and XBRL reporting preferred;
- Strong leader with excellent communication skills that wants to make a difference in a high-growth environment;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team; and
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities.
Altisource® is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discriminatory employment actions against and treatment of employees and applicants for employment based on actual or perceived race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable Federal, State or local laws.