ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have a passion for leading edge, online consumer products?
- Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic operations management professionals?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, nice to meet you; join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize billing and revenue management is performed for Default Management System. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
We are looking for an experienced, brilliant and innovative Financial Analyst, Billing, reporting directly to an Assistant Manager, if you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
As Financial Analyst, Billing, you will be responsible for client billing within SLA and accurate accounting of revenue. You will transform data into insights and strategy and identify profitable opportunities that meet the needs of our business. You will work both independently and cross-functionally to generate ideas, transform those ideas into technical requirements, to bring process improvements. You will be responsible for maintaining high level of accuracy and productivity.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Perform accurate revenue reporting
- Ensure billing is performed within SLA with high accuracy rate
- Monitor disputes/rejections to maintain high billing score (monthly client performance scorecard)
- Review revenue trends and provide analysis to senior management
- Track client payments and close gaps in a timely fashion. And, maintain loan level detail of aged dues
- Initiate and implement process improvement projects for Revenue and Billing Management, including automation projects
- Assist Audit team in periodic internal/SOX audits
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure smooth functioning of Title operations
Key Result Areas:
- Accurate accounting of revenue
- Billing with SLA and accuracy requirement
- Process improvements in Revenue and Billing
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- com or equivalent in Accounting
- MBA welcomed but not required
- 4+ years of experience in operations/project management and people management
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results
- Must possess excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to the senior executive level
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at Careers@altisource.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.