ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you enjoy taking decisions that have a direct impact on the business and the people working around you?
- Do you love high visibility with an opportunity to work with people across hierarchy?
- Are you adventurous enough to expose yourself to multiple disciplines of Technology and ace through tough challenges?
If so, nice to meet you, we are Altisource! We are looking for an experienced, brilliant and self-starter Senior Process Analyst, reporting to our Senior Manager, Business Operations. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
At Altisource, the pace of change is breath taking. Each change reflects our commitment to improve continuously. When it comes to Technology Services, Business Operations Team leads changes that affect multiple teams and processes. We established Continuous Improvement Program for systematically improving the maturity of Technology Services processes. Over last couple of years, the program has evolved into a structured problem-solving framework, supported with well-documented operating procedures and best practices. Not surprisingly, it has delivered significant business results in multiple domains. We are now looking to expand the program and accelerate the implementation of improvement projects
As Senior Process Analyst, your role is key to the success of the Continuous Improvement Program. You will be responsible to lead, design and execute multiple improvement projects ensuring that they make significant and measurable impact on the business. Additionally, you will be regularly interacting with Senior Management and key stakeholders, keeping them engaged and updated about the program.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify process improvement opportunities across the Technology Services Business Unit to improve operational efficiency and reduce cost
- Analyze the root causes, benefits, costs, risks and prepare a business case for recommending improvement projects
- Gather and analyze data as well as inputs from stakeholders to identify process gaps. Prepare as-is and to-be process maps.
- Design improvement projects and work with subject matter experts to create an implementation plan
- Manage end-to-end implementation of multiple projects and escalate deviations to ensure timely completion/de-prioritization of projects. Keep the stakeholders engaged and informed at all stages of the project
- Facilitate workshops (Trainings, brainstorming, working sessions etc.) with a diverse set of stakeholders to achieve project goals
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Proven process reengineering, process modelling and process improvement skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in uncertain and ambiguous environment
- Stakeholder management
- Project planning and program management
- Change management and
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at Careers@altisource.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.