ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in data science?
- Do you enjoy solving complex business problems using financial and sales data?
- Are you excited to join a growing team and take on exciting challenges?
If so,Altisource would love to hear from you! Altisource is seeking a Senior Data Scientist with a demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Help to conceive, build, and test new models and technologies using best in class tools and state of the art knowledge
- Create and deliver strategic quantitative solutions leveraging consumer behavior data, knowledge systems, and modeling techniques
- Build modeling solutions and create intellectual property leveraging concepts from statistics, optimization theory, econometrics, risk theory, and dynamic systems theory
- Contribute as an active team member to product management, development and delivery of enterprise modeling products and solutions
- Build solutions with real world impact, and help demonstrate that impact
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- At least 5+ years of extensive hands-on work experiences in manipulating large data sets and building statistical and advanced machine learning models.
- Solid knowledge in mortgage and financial / real estate industry. Previous modeling experiences in loan / mortgage (default, severity, prepayment etc.) is a must.
- Masters or higher in Economics, Applied Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, or similar disciplines with a heavy quantitative focus.
- Strong knowledge and experience with modeling languages (Python, R or similar) and data extraction tools (SQL or similar). Skills in other tools or languages including Excel, Tableau, Amazon SageMaker, VBA Java, C, C++ are plus.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.