ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
• Do you have a passion for leading edge, Business Process Automation product support?
• Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic product support professionals?
• Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, nice to meet you; Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize-automate the business processes relating to how homes are bought, sold & maintained in the United States. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
We are looking for an experienced, brilliant and innovative Product Support Engineer to support our critical applications that is the conduit for business operations success and seamless user experience. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
As the Product Support Engineer you will be responsible for supporting technology products to give the best real estate experience for the business users. You will transform data into insights and proactively identify opportunities that meet the needs of our business. You will work both independently and cross-functionally to generate ideas, transform those ideas into high level requirements, and work closely with Product management and development to deliver new features. You will be responsible for owning those initiatives and measuring success of your initiatives.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
• Execute IT application support activities. Envision and support adherence to best practices and standards. Responding promptly to application alerts and issues.
• Level-2 Troubleshooting Applications / Infrastructure issues within benchmarked SLA’s. Responsible to report production impact details and able to elaborate to the management.
• Adhere to standards and processes for incident resolution. Maintain production support run books for each application. Analyze and drive to RCA (Root Cause Analysis).
• Assist in testing and monitoring systems changes implemented. Ensure compliance with Client policies and procedures. Provide appropriate status updates and track assignments on routine basis
• Level-3 responsibilities for identifying defective behavior within supported applications and work with the appropriate development team to identify root cause and communicate with end-users on the delivered solution. In addition, will need to coordinate with the application development team(s) on the release of hotfixes, features and functionality to supported applications.
• Will perform release migration steps to Production environments as documented in the release plan. Actively participate in quality audits, reviews
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
• Experience in providing Tier 2 or Tier 3 Application Support including deployment activities. Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans
• Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results
• Clear understanding of the ITIL concepts and be able to relate them to the work we do at support. Knowledge of basic monitoring tools used for web applications. You have basic level experience in DB concepts and be well versed to write simple SQL queries, etc.
• Ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies, product features and their architecture. Working knowledge of the residential mortgage industry would be an added advantage. Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at email@example.com if we can be of any assistance!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.