ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have a passion for leading edge, online e-commerce technologies?
- Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic technology professionals?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, nice to meet you; Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States with Hubzu.com. This is an excellent opportunity where you can work with Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
We are looking for an experienced, brilliant and technical Senior Software Engineer - Product Support to to prove technical know-how and experience in managing the up-time of the website at all times. You will focus on delivering top notch service to customers by resolving their issues proactively while keeping the customers fully updated at all times.
As a member of the Product Support team, you will be engaged in supporting our B2C platform www.hubzu.com to ensure that our customers get the best home buying experience.
If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Handle production incidents in an effective manner and provide quick turnaround to customers. Communicate adequately with customers to keep them informed on the status of their tickets at all times.
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders such as QE, Product Management, Infrastructure support and Release management teams to deliver solutions to customer requirements.
- Document all the customer interactions and technical investigations in the ticketing system at all times.
- Represent team in audit reviews, change advisory calls, business continuity programs such as Disaster Recovery exercises. Execute IT application support activities. Envision and support adherence to best practices and standards
- Level-2 Troubleshooting Applications / Infrastructure issues within benchmarked SLA’s. Level-3 responsibilities for identifying defective behavior within supported applications and work with the appropriate development team to identify root cause and communicate with end-users on the delivered solution. In addition, will need to coordinate with the application development team(s) on the release of hotfixes, features and functionality to supported applications.
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience working with J2EE Application Servers (preferably JBoss / WebSphere/WebLogic / Tomcat)
- Experience in resolving complex technical issues in a Linux/Java/MySQL based platform. Basic cloud ecosystem knowledge(AWS). Knowledge on UNIX, Shell scripts.
- Experience in application monitoring and performance monitoring using standard tools. Experience with tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk etc.
- Prior production / product support experience is a must. Working knowledge of the residential mortgage industry would be an added advantage.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell service, Microsoft products, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at email@example.com if we can be of any assistance!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.