READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT LENDERS ONE, A DIVISION OF ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in leading the community management of all brand management (B2B )?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to “own” brand marketing strategy and build our fan base across all social platforms?
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Lenders One, a part of Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer you an exciting career with meaningful work and great colleagues as well as many development opportunities.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to collaborate with internal stakeholders to successfully execute marketing activities that support our B2B offerings.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Take direction and drive the creation and execution of marketing deliverables such as sales collateral, online/print advertisements and conference/trade show prep and execution; ensure effective maintenance of all marketing materials by business unit on share drive and intranet
- Effectively liaise with Marketing Managers, Altisource digital and creative teams to fulfill BU requests and expectations on time and within budget
- Liaise with Senior Marketing Associate to own social media calendar that works seamlessly with overall content calendar
- Work with events team to identify and execute small and large scale events [Jess Bellomo can speak to this in more detail]
- Help further define target segments / personas per product and key marketing metrics/success criteria for marketing activities; provide ongoing reporting to senior leads to inform future enhancements and program optimization
- Prioritize and project manage all marketing deliverables and share progress/status on a weekly basis with manager and internal stakeholders
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Ability to prioritize and project manage marketing projects; experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and raising roadblocks and potential solutions as needed. PowerPoint experience preferred
- Generalist B2B marketing experience
- Strong comfort level with owning and maintaining all social media profiles and content planning
- Experience with an interest or expertise in brand marketing, content, and creative, B2B preferred
- Event operations experience preferred – i.e. working with contracts, event design, prep and on-site management.
- Adaptability/quick to learn new technologies – responsibilities will include member community and external website maintenance
WORKING AT LENDERS ONE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.