READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT LENDERS ONE, A DIVISION OF ALTISOURCE?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to “own” email marketing strategy and help expand our client base?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Lenders One, a part of Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer you an exciting career with meaningful work and great colleagues as well as many development opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Associate, Email Marketing who is very comfortable in the email marketing space to manage our B2B customer relationship strategy with customers and create new ways to spread the word about our brand, what we’re doing, and to create shareable content.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Own and manage all facets of client email program implementation within enterprise email systems including Salesforce and Marketo, planning, implementing, and configuring email programs
- Configure A/B testing, segmentation, and dynamic content.
- Complete rigorous QA checks on every campaign, ensuring client data is accurate and complete for the email campaigns being executed
- Adhere to deadlines set forth and ensure emails are deployed in a timely manner, tracking and reporting email campaign metrics
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes, Managing and maintaining documentation for all assigned email programs.
- Track key performance indicators, delivering monthly, quarterly and campaign-specific reporting and optimizing on the fly. Effectively work with the brand strategy and events and education marketing team to provide a successful prospect and member experience
- Contribute to strategic plan for the overall marketing of Lenders One including but not limited to product marketing, brand marketing and event marketing
- Own and maintain the content calendar, working with Marketing Managers and senior level executives to deliver a cohesive brand image across all marketing channels
- Own updates of external site and intranet/member community
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Generalist B2B marketing experience with strong PPT and storytelling experience
- Strong comfort level with creating emails (including messaging creation, design and deployment) – experience with Marketo favored. Basic design skills; familiarity with InDesign a plus
- Experience outreach to a member community and external website maintenance
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.